Yet another smiter
Class: Monk / Mesmer
Divine Favor: 8 (37)
Protection Prayers: 9 (48)
Smiting Prayers: 11 (77)
Inspiration Magic: 8 (37)
Total attribute points used: 199/200
1) Bane Signet (availability) - (0,2,25) Target foe takes 48 holy damage. If that foe was attacking, he is knocked down.
2) Signet of Devotion (availability) - (0,2,5) Heal target ally for 60 health.
3) Blessed Signet (availability) - (0,2,10) For each enchantment you are maintaining, you gain 3 energy, maximum 14.
4) Banish (availability) - (5,1,10) Target foe takes 47 holy damage.
5) Scourge Healing (availability) - (10,2,5) For 30 seconds, every time target foe is healed, the healer takes 63 holy damage.
6) Signet of Judgment (availability) (elite) - (0,2,30) Target foe is knocked down. That foe and all adjacent foes take 60 holy damage. This is an elite skill.
7) Mantra of Inscriptions (availability) - (10,0,20) For 62 seconds, your signet rings recharge 38% faster.
8) Life Bond (availability) - (10+,2,0) While you maintain this enchantment, whenever target other ally takes damage from an attack, half the damage is redirected to you. The damage you receive this way is reduced by 19 points.
How it works:
- Put up 2-4 Life Bonds. The fun thing is that they are put up more or less for free :-)
- Use Blessed signet, which now recharges at 10x60% = 6-7 seconds, to gain 6-12 mana each use. Use it 3 times in 30 seconds, and mana is almost regained.
- SoJ for some knocking each 30x.6 = 18 seconds.
- Bane Signet for some knocking each 25x.6 = 15 seconds.
One knock on average 18+15 / 2 * 2 = 8 seconds. Not too shabby!
- Banish and Scourge Healing to get rid of the excess mana
- Signet of Devotion as it is DF and will now recharge each 3 seconds or so.
- primary function of the build is Life BOnd + Blessed Signet
- secondary function of the build is some nice damage dealing and knock
Then to my questions:
A) Does anybody have ideas for other signets in this build? Im not a signet guru..
B) any other synergy that would be appropriate?
C) Any other Protection enchantment, or any other type of enchantment, worthwhile.
D) Hmmmm.....I COULD of course use a Smiting enchantment and dump Protection totally.
Or I could build a Blessed Signet, Protection Enchanter.
E) Can anybody say if I can hold more than 4 enchantments with this build?? What happens to mana regen and will I then gain more from Blessed Signet?