Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru
 
 
Old Nov 25, 2012, 06:23 PM // 18:23   #1
Ayuhmii Shanbwa
Jungle Guide
 
Ayuhmii Shanbwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Guild: [GaMe]
Profession: Rt/
Advertisement

Disable Ads
Default merc hero npc new places

i know it sounds overpowered, but i have my reason why i think its not

here goes:

let us be able to get merc heroes in embark and/or in our GH (as new npc worth 50k or so.... not for pvp, so pvpers cant use it, unless they do some pve and bought at least 1 merc slot)

i'd say embark, as then its easier to get it from any mission outpost

my reason why i think its not as bad as people may say it is:

in ascalon you can now get lvl 20 merc with this, same as shing jea island
people may think its overpowered, but we have 1 in kamadan (npc called alfred), the whole start of NF, just do 1 mission and gotcha, and thats done easily in a very short amount of time

in NF you get heroes already, yet can get lvl 20 merc heroes (and lvl 20 MOX when lvl 10, even if you didnt get far at all), thats alot of heroes, of which some are lvl 20

in ascalon (proph) and shing jea (factions), you cant even get 1, not even lvl 1.....
so that shouldnt be a problem, especially since most newbies have no merc, as they have to learn how to play first, and people who know it can do those areas easily, and people can take runs to LA and get (paid maybe) help to get to kaineng center fast from lvl 20 helpers

my point is more that wherever you are, you can get merc heroes if you bought them (at least 1)

so it wont hurt gameplay, and if someone doesnt like it, he or she can play without heroes.... and cuz of GW2, barely anyone cares about the game becoming easier at starter areas, as most of the game starts at lvl 20 (except for pre sear, but there's no merc hero npc anyway)

my point in short is: more accessible to make people happy earlier in the game, if they even bought 1 such slot, and easier to reach what you paid for

ps. i'd say, not in pre sear, as thats another community, which can be damaged if they arent needed anymore to each other (guess thats it)

i searched on the forums, but didnt see any topic like this, my apologies if i missed it
Ayuhmii Shanbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2012, 10:08 PM // 22:08   #2
Andemius
Krytan Explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Guild: Vanguard's Last Stand [Hero]
Profession: W/
Default

Sounds bad to me. OP and no real reason for it.
Andemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2012, 10:52 PM // 22:52   #3
Ayuhmii Shanbwa
Jungle Guide
 
Ayuhmii Shanbwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Guild: [GaMe]
Profession: Rt/
Default

i expected taht kind of answer, but i dont think its OP, as you can get runs and help from lvl 20's anyway
you can even use tomes (elite ones too) in ascalon city, even at lvl 1

reason would be: its fun for people and faster to get through the game IF they even bought such slot, which is profit to anet

and people faster through GW means more may (not sure, but quite possible) join GW2 after completed GW

but it'd be better to keep people in GW, especially those like myself, who refuse to join other games, and at least refuse to join GW2 (i'm in perfect world, but barely play compeared to GW)

i just bought a new merc slot, cuz i still play GW... if i had more money, i'd buy char slots til i got the maximum, just to play around in my favorite game

anyway, give me 1 GOOD ENOUGH reason NOT to do it?

my reasons in short:
- makes people happy in GW.... that can go alot of ways, like keeping them playing

but now that i think about it, i doubt it would do anything to the game, HM and elite areas are mostly done by players these days (and zaishen quests, wanteds and farms also)

embark is supposed to be a teamup area, yet there's not many non-newbies who would PUG around and help strangers
so making the game's most populated areas (mentioned above) available a little faster wouldnt hurt

also, OP? i remember people saying 7 hero would be OP, but they gave it for those who cant find groups... that was far before GW2, now the community is even smaller, so people who have new chars cant get as many runs anymore, yet are bored to play at low lvl areas (unless on HM due to (Z)VQs and nicholas drops)

this would only speed the game up a lil bit, as the elite areas and HM (which isnt available for low lvl chars) are the places which are used most.... and of course the other lvl 20 places too

but it'd be more fun to those who dont like to play it all over again (and thus most likely get runs to LA for example)

remember: you need to have bought a merc hero slot (profit) to be able to get such hero... otherwise you cant even use that npc

good sides in both places i mentioned:

in GH's means that there's someone in a guild, which COULD mean there's guilds which are active (meaning its a good thing to the game)

in embark..... well, thats a community place and has alot to use (including npc's with the consets), those who've been there may find teams anyway

also, i doubt there's newbies who buy a merc slot before even knowing the game, so wont hurt the gameplay for them (not counting those who have enough money to take such risks at any game)

so gimme 1 reason why it's OP, plz.... i like to know 1, i mean if everyone got 1 merc slot for free as soon as they buy the game, AND get all skills unlocked for the heroes, then yes

i see no real problems even if it were OP, gimme one example of those too, plz
Ayuhmii Shanbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:12 PM // 23:12   #4
Andemius
Krytan Explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Guild: Vanguard's Last Stand [Hero]
Profession: W/
Default

I'm not going to elaborate, your own post said you know it's overpowered, hence you must know the reason why.

Please format your post and sentences better, it's horrible to try and read.
Andemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:29 PM // 23:29   #5
Ayuhmii Shanbwa
Jungle Guide
 
Ayuhmii Shanbwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Guild: [GaMe]
Profession: Rt/
Default

sry, i just asked a reason why you think its OP, and i didnt really say/mean its OP

my english isnt that good, as my native language is no english, and i'm off of school due to RL reasons, and working for fun now (cant explain otherwise)

ps. in case someone comes up with a reason why its OP, remember that you can get 1 in kamadan right away after the first mission, which even newbies can do easily
Ayuhmii Shanbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:30 PM // 12:30   #6
Andemius
Krytan Explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Guild: Vanguard's Last Stand [Hero]
Profession: W/
Default

It's unnecessary because it defeats the object of leveling heroes, if you can just get them L20 straight off the bat. In low-end areas henchmen are generally better than heroes because they're fully runed etc. Proph and Factions are not build for L20s to come stampeding around straight from the off. This would make it even more face-rolling than it is now.

It's OP because you have to work for the other types of heroes. If you want a decent team you have to visit nearly everywhere to get the right heroes, then spend time getting runes and weapons. In proph and factions you don't get MOX until LA/Kaineng.

Basically, this would make it far too easy, and it's plenty easy enough already.

Edit: typos.
Andemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2012, 04:14 PM // 16:14   #7
Ayuhmii Shanbwa
Jungle Guide
 
Ayuhmii Shanbwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Guild: [GaMe]
Profession: Rt/
Default

listen, its about low lvl areas, which is no longer important, as most veterans get runs and newbies barely get any help, as far as i've seen

then it wont hurt the game at all even IF its OP, as the real game starts after lvl 10 and/or once you're in kaineng center or LA, kinda, but even then most refuse to team up with those areas as they are too easy for them

and what about "leveling heroes" ? was that ever a big deal after eotn became accessible at lvl 10?
you can get MOX in NF, you can get taxi/ferry in NF and the other 2 can be ran (for money or by friends)

and you would have to buy merc slots, so it would more HELP the game instead of damaging it

few words about your OPINION: "it's plenty easy enough already" is nothing if you ask me
the GW community is becoming smaller and smaller

if it would take veterans long (the way it is now) to make a new char again, they may leave GW, cuz of the "here-we-go-again areas"

factions is based on lvl 20 after the starter island, yet has no MOX on it or merc hero npc, while NF has it

also this is invalid:
"Proph and Factions are not build for L20s to come stampeding around straight from the off"
as factions was based on leveling faster, and in NF you lvl slower (a bit, but still) and get heroes from the start, including kamadan having pve-only skill trainer, having the eotn npc on starter island and having merc hero npc

if you ask me, proph is left out for years now (not counting WiK, as thats with eotn, so not just proph, which is my point)

they gave cantha starter island quests bigger xp rewards, cuz people were getting bored in proph, by doing so much (in other words, saying leveling, which is 1 big deal in rpg's in general, is boring), and in fac you level fast now and get through the starter area easily (1 small island)
same with NF, so they are kinda equal (not counting SS title requirement), yet NF has heroes you start with on that starter island and merc hero npc AND pve-only skill.... AND both fac and NF have event quests on the starter areas, which have nice xp gain

yet proph has nothing to speed up the game a lil
and once in LA, the game really starts (not counting the lore, as that started already)

i'd say: put such npc in ascalon city (post searing), but since thats a weird place, as its supposed to be kinda empty due to the searing, so make embark and/or guildhalls have that npc
and i prefer embark, so that you get nice stuff (IF you bought slots (plz read this well now, not everyone bought them)) in an area where teaming is its purpose, in other words, where people are and should be

adding that npc in embark gives it another purpose (tbh, i only use it for z quests and if anything is there, like the ranger pet "hound of balthazar")

as for the OP part, its just speeding up the game a bit, cuz near LA is no max armor enemy, yet you can get merc heroes, can go to factions and fight lvl 20's and can go to eotn at lvl 10 (which you can do easily even without merc heroes)

speeding up now only does better, as most people who keep playing GW, rather only do elite areas and HM stuff (as i made clear earlier), and rather help/team up with people when they're lvl 20, so that makes teaming a lil easier, as far as teaming is possible lately... which is rare, as i've seen several people not showing up in GW anymore
like 3 people in a short amount of time, and they already had too much RL stuff to do to help me, so barely saw em, but now they seem gone

and happened more times, so its just boring the way it is now, to make new chars without runs

whats the difference between getting runs and/or help from lvl 20's to speed it up, and getting merc heroes IF you bought them (spending money to anet)?

plz explain it better why it would be bad, as i see no reasons at all
Ayuhmii Shanbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2012, 04:47 PM // 16:47   #8
Andemius
Krytan Explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Guild: Vanguard's Last Stand [Hero]
Profession: W/
Default

Jesus Christ, the irony of telling me to listen, then having me read a long rambling post is ridiculous.

I have explained why it is a bad idea. Please state clearly why you think it is not. Imagine I have the attention span of a goldfish, that kind of length. Concise
Andemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 03:30 AM // 03:30   #9
Auron of Neon
cool story bro
 
Auron of Neon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mililani
Guild: yumy
Default

Work on capitalization, punctuation, sentence structure, and formulating your ideas into readable paragraphs and we'll work on telling you why the idea is bad.

Until then just assume it's bad.
Auron of Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2012, 09:58 AM // 09:58   #10
Ayuhmii Shanbwa
Jungle Guide
 
Ayuhmii Shanbwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Guild: [GaMe]
Profession: Rt/
Default

so you say i have to become better at english before you explain why?

why is it that only a few people have troubles understanding my posts... my not-so-good english?

i know many people who understand me perfectly

dont nitpick so many things from my way of typing

as for this idea, i doubt it hurts anything in GW.... or GW itself

as i said: its only the starter areas which become some easier/faster done IF someone bought the slots at all

but if the only reason why people arent even bothering telling me why it'd be bad (while i DID give a few points why its not) is cuz my english is bad, i feel discriminated, and feel sry for the people also not as good at it who have to deal with this kinda "elitism" attitude, both in GW and in the game (and all other games they may play)

/quitting offtopic, as its meaningless

ps. if you wanna know, my brains dont react well, which is why i cant put anything in a few lines cleaned up and such, just saying
Ayuhmii Shanbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:22 PM // 13:22   #11
Andemius
Krytan Explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Guild: Vanguard's Last Stand [Hero]
Profession: W/
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayuhmii Shanbwa View Post
as i said: its only the starter areas which become some easier/faster done IF someone bought the slots at all

but if the only reason why people arent even bothering telling me why it'd be bad (while i DID give a few points why its not) is cuz my english is bad, i feel discriminated, and feel sry for the people also not as good at it who have to deal with this kinda "elitism" attitude, both in GW and in the game (and all other games they may play)

/quitting offtopic, as its meaningless

ps. if you wanna know, my brains dont react well, which is why i cant put anything in a few lines cleaned up and such, just saying
Asking for more concise points isn't elitism. I did say why it's a bad idea, and the reason is not due to your typing.

In factions you can get to L20 in 2hours, it's already crazy easy. In proph you can get to EotN fast too, I ran it with henchies as a L7 ranger, no elite. It's do-able. Once you hit EotN it's only a couple of brawls and you're L20.
Andemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 03:55 PM // 15:55   #12
Ayuhmii Shanbwa
Jungle Guide
 
Ayuhmii Shanbwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Guild: [GaMe]
Profession: Rt/
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andemius View Post
Asking for more concise points isn't elitism. I did say why it's a bad idea, and the reason is not due to your typing.

In factions you can get to L20 in 2hours, it's already crazy easy. In proph you can get to EotN fast too, I ran it with henchies as a L7 ranger, no elite. It's do-able. Once you hit EotN it's only a couple of brawls and you're L20.
ohh i see, you think this is a begging for the game to become easier... that wasnt my intention
its just tha those who bought it, have it earlier than now, and keep up with players who play longer

i didnt meant to make the game easier, even though that wouldnt hurt
i meant to make more use of em

i know lvling is easy.... i didnt try to say that
i only said it wouldnt be bad, and would be a nice feature

NF has this, so why not the campaigns without any heroes (proph and factions) just to get them earlier.... NOT to make the whole game easier, which is useless, as the game starts for real later on (i said this before)

your previous post had this "This would make it even more face-rolling than it is now"

which:
1. wasnt my intention
2. isnt true, as you get it in kamadan at lvl 2 (after chahbek) and in LA, which isnt even half the game, and can be ran

if they would do it, nothing bad would happen, as most people i seen ask for runs to LA (at least) anyway

and multiplayer is kinda limited now (due to way less people playing nowadays and most people who do play, play lvl 20 stuff)

what part dont you understand? you can ask runs for these kinda things (shing jea run and run to LA)
so making those small parts easier to get through (getting through faster that is), would kinda help the leftover community more than it'd hurt it

and alot of people wont buy merc heroes, so they either ask for runs, or they play through those areas

also, my intention was actually to make it accessible to everyone, except for pre sear a lil easier

ps. this does NOT make the whole game easier, as you can get out of pre at lvl 1 or 2, get run to LA and gotcha

if you think the game shouldnt have possibilities to get through starter areas, try asking the mods to remove "seeking services" from the forums, as people can get the mentioned runs there.....

now plz gimme 1 reason why it would be bad, not useless or "not fun" to you, but bad to the game itself

oh yea, they once tried to get rid of the "ferry" from NF to LA, and reverted that later on, and the taxi from kamadan to consulate docks still is here too

i guess its not so game breaking after all eh?

tell me 1 more thing: why isnt it bad to get merc heroes when starting on istan, but would be bad in ascalon and shing jea island?

again: it doesnt make the game itself easier, it makes it faster to keep up with lvl 20 people, guess why they made that fire imp summon stone, which you can even use in pre sear... to make the starter places a lil faster done, as most of the community is anywhere BUT at the start
Ayuhmii Shanbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 06:52 PM // 18:52   #13
Andemius
Krytan Explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Guild: Vanguard's Last Stand [Hero]
Profession: W/
Default

I understand all of what you are saying, I simply don't agree.

I believe that this would make it a great deal easier, which it is already.

And RE: my not mentioning NF, I simply haven't played it as much, I have only ever started one character from there which I've actually played through. However, as you can already get heroes in NF early on, MOX as well, the addition of more L20 heroes would not be a good thing imo.
Andemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 12:00 PM // 12:00   #14
Ayuhmii Shanbwa
Jungle Guide
 
Ayuhmii Shanbwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Guild: [GaMe]
Profession: Rt/
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andemius View Post
I understand all of what you are saying, I simply don't agree.

I believe that this would make it a great deal easier, which it is already.

And RE: my not mentioning NF, I simply haven't played it as much, I have only ever started one character from there which I've actually played through. However, as you can already get heroes in NF early on, MOX as well, the addition of more L20 heroes would not be a good thing imo.
read this "unlocking" part, it says that kamadan HAS that npc already... which i tried to tell you
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Merc_...ng_mercenaries

and only the starter areas would be easier, which i call "more accessible" giving you a bit more freedom

and i also said that people get runs from ascalon to LA, so they can pay to get there and get their merc heroes

in NF you can get taxi to max armor at lvl 2 (not 1, cuz you get xp from the first mission), and can get a ferry to LA and kaineng from there on... at lvl 2

whats possible in/near kamadan now at lvl 2 are:
1. heroes (koss, dunkoro and such)
2. merc heroes
3. max armor
4. LA and kaineng (which also has max armor)

the other 2 campaign start at LA and kaineng center, lil unfair imo

guess why so many non-sins and non-rits start in kamadan... its way faster than the other 2 if alone

my point is "make it more accessible" for the others too

proph already has less popularity (not counting pre sear) cuz leveling goes slow and such

so if someone makes proph char, they mostly ask for runs to LA, so it goes faster

with a merc hero npc in embark, you can get them too, so that you can get through the starter areas a lil faster, so that you can start the real game (lvl 20+ enemies) earlier, so you can find teams much faster.... or play hero teams alone earlier

it wont make the game itself easier... as i said, so tell me what the problem is after you read this

the game wont be hurt with this idea, as it only makes people get to lvl 20+ areas earlier, so they can team up much better

many people already left the game, and more will follow, so giving people 1 way to get to teams earlier, makes the bit of community whats left a bit more cooperative

this idea will only make people happy, and cant really hurt anyone in any way, right?

ps. the name of the merc hero npc in kamadan (which you can reach once done first mission) is called "Alfred"
Ayuhmii Shanbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 12:02 PM // 12:02   #15
Mintha Syl
Desert Nomad
 
Mintha Syl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default

Despite this topic having becoming more of a 2-persons thing, I'll answer anyway.
I think it's a bad suggestion, as the pre-heroes areas are actually the only places where people still uses henchies, and that's a good experience to have. You might say one can use them regardless wherever by his/her own will, but come on, who does when you have your array of mercs at your disposal? And I say this as someone who bought them.
For your objection that many get a run and ignore those areas anyway: they would even if they had l20 heroes to do them with. People who skips stuff will always do. Having a bunch of 20s in earlier missions, just make them not even worth being played, since they're too easy and boring and you're not really doing the real mission.

And you really should learn to write better and expose your ideas better. It's been said to you so many times, that you can't say it's just a few offenders. Would you read a book written like that? Or anything else, really.
Mintha Syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 04:49 PM // 16:49   #16
Perkunas
Jungle Guide
 
Perkunas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In my own little world, looking at yours
Guild: Only Us[NotU]
Profession: E/
Default

Since the heros were released and with virtually nobody to party with, upon arrival to post Ascalon, I get a run to LA, and jump to NF for the first set of heros, lvl 15. I bring them back and do the quests and missions with them. If you are lvl 10, you can go to EotN and get the lvl 20's there.

Being able to do this means that there should be no problems with having the Merc heros available in Ascalon City. The only "advantage" is not needing to run to LA and crossing campaigns.

I don't have the mercs and I don't have a problem with the OP's suggestion, at least in Prophecies. Since Factions "locks" you into doing things a certain way, not sure how it would go over there.

Last edited by Perkunas; Nov 30, 2012 at 04:51 PM // 16:51..
Perkunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 08:44 PM // 20:44   #17
Ayuhmii Shanbwa
Jungle Guide
 
Ayuhmii Shanbwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Guild: [GaMe]
Profession: Rt/
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintha Syl View Post
People who skips stuff will always do.

And you really should learn to write better and expose your ideas better. It's been said to you so many times, that you can't say it's just a few offenders. Would you read a book written like that? Or anything else, really.
first part gives them 1 reason less NOT to do it

really, it now sounds even more like it wouldnt hurt anything

as for my english, my explaining is kinda bad, same goes for my "using the right words"

but i havent had anyone of my friends/internet friends NOT understanding my english so far, and a very few other posts i made in the past... just a few, really

only here

i know people who speak my language who are way less understandable with their dutch(my native language), than i am with my english

anyway, i'm trying my best... even went offtopic to explain now o_O sry for that...
Ayuhmii Shanbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2012, 07:16 AM // 07:16   #18
Mintha Syl
Desert Nomad
 
Mintha Syl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayuhmii Shanbwa View Post
as for my english, my explaining is kinda bad, same goes for my "using the right words"

but i havent had anyone of my friends/internet friends NOT understanding my english so far, and a very few other posts i made in the past... just a few, really

only here

i know people who speak my language who are way less understandable with their dutch(my native language), than i am with my english

anyway, i'm trying my best... even went offtopic to explain now o_O sry for that...
Your english is fine, really, it's more about, like Auron said
Quote:
capitalization, punctuation, sentence structure, and formulating your ideas
Mintha Syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 02, 2012, 04:27 PM // 16:27   #19
drowze
Frost Gate Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Guild: SaGa
Profession: N/
Default

Starting areas are easy enough for experienced people, and level 20 characters in starting areas would kill the experience for new players.
"You don't HAVE to use it, if you don't want to" is not a real argument. Going by that you can put anything in the game.


Off-topic:
my native language is dutch as well

but if i write like this in dutch

you know, without capitals or punctuation and breaking up text in allineas of maximum 2 lines

you would find my text hard to read as well i think

One of the things I really like about gwguru is that it encourages people to write decent English. My English isn't perfect either, but at least here I am forced to try and polish it up a bit^^
drowze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 02, 2012, 06:56 PM // 18:56   #20
Ayuhmii Shanbwa
Jungle Guide
 
Ayuhmii Shanbwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Guild: [GaMe]
Profession: Rt/
Default

"level 20 characters in starting areas would kill the experience for new players."

thats not a problem, thing is, most newbies prolly dont buy merc hero packs right away... as i think they prefer to see the game before even thinking about buying extra's

newbie: mercenary hero? whats a hero anyway? oh well, i'll see once i get used to the game

i think it goes like that, they wanna play the game before even thinking about "trying" something new which they know nothing about yet

and once/if they get used to GW, they may or may not buy them.... but then they most likely are far from the starter areas

small offtopic (sigh): if gwguru is a place where its good to nitpick everything and force everyone to become better at english, then its not a good forum, imo
forcing to use better english is at school, not on an MMO forum

as i said: the people i know, know what i mean, and most people i meet up with, understand it aswell
here's the first and yet only place where my english is a bother to a few
/offtopic

i still havent seen 1 reason why it's bad, as experienced players will get through just a lil faster than normal (normal means NO runs), and newbies most likely have no merc heroes just yet, and can also get help from lvl 20 players with lvl 20 heroes (which helps more than own merc heroes if you're new anyway, remember you have to make good hero builds for your bought merc heroes, so gotta buy skill unlock pack... if it works that way, and gotta know what good builds are..... as a NEWBIE)

1 more time will i repeat: there's a merc hero npc in kamadan, which you can speak with and get all merc heroes after you have completed the very first NF mission... which mostly brings you to lvl 2, cantha gives MORE xp (getting you higher at lvls, even before misions) and in pre sear most go fight alot to get to higher lvls before they leave pre sear (lvl 4/5 is lowest i see mostly there before they leave pre

Last edited by Ayuhmii Shanbwa; Dec 02, 2012 at 07:02 PM // 19:02.. Reason: forgot example
Ayuhmii Shanbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This Forum!  
 
 
           

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:38 AM // 08:38.


Vote on the Guild Wars Top 200
Guild Wars Top 200 - Cheats Free Guides, Downloads, Fansites. The Gold standard

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.