May 09, 2012, 04:25 AM // 04:25
Join Date: Jul 2007
Looking for GW1-focused guild
What I'm looking for:
- A guild that already has good friends who know each other well
- At least 5 daily active members who like to play together
- A guild of players who still have plenty of things to do before Guild Wars 2 is released. Even better if there are players who are just getting started on filling their HoM, or players who don't care about HoM but simply enjoy the game.
- Preferably an European guild. I play during GMT early evenings
- A guild of respectable adults. Goofy adults are fun to hang out with .. "mature adults" who behave like bratty 15 year olds are not !
What I'm not looking for:
- a guild full of strangers, where no one knows each other
- a guild where you recruit everyone indiscriminately
- lots of silly parties or lottery
- rude behavior, including disrespect towards others
- A guild for Guild Wars 2. I already have my own guild there. But I will play Guild Wars even after Guild Wars 2 is released, and I'd like a guild of people who plan on doing the same.
. . .
- Mostly play Monk since that's where I (unfortunately :P) started title hunting. I also play Mesmer, Ritualist, and Elementalist.
- Mostly spend my time Vanquishing or doing missions for Protector/Guardian
- Have a Ranger working through Nightfall. So I could join others who are still playing through the story.
- If I suddenly become inactive, it's because I'm sick, so please don't kick me. I come back as soon as I'm able to. Promise!
- Pretty shy; take a while getting comfortable around new people
If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, please send me a message.
Last edited by lorazcyk; May 22, 2012 at 03:09 AM // 03:09..