Apr 15, 2012, 09:24 PM // 21:24
Join Date: Jul 2006
Guild: Descendants of Honor [DH]
Descendants of Honor Alliance - Recruiting 1 Kurzick Guild
We are a casual, laid back, alliance. We are not a hardcore speed-clear alliance.
At Descendants of Honor [DH] we strive to have fun and play hard while creating a legacy of honor that will be carried on by future generations (Guild Wars 2).
While individual members bring diverse aspirations to the guild hall there is a group of core values which we all share: acting honorably, being true to our word, kind to others, being loyal to each other, and passionately pursuing our own goals while helping others to obtain theirs. This is the foundation upon which Descendants of Honor is built.
Our alliance has plenty of things to offer. Here are some of those things:
A very active community and friendly environment.
Our guild leads a very large and successful alliance. We do our best to include everyone we can in all parts of the world, which makes our activity pretty solid throughout all the day. We handpick all of our members to make sure everyone can get along and have a good time together. We are versed in all parts of the game and really just "go with the flow" doing whatever someone happens to need help with.
We use TS3 as our voice server, and you can find people on it most anytime of day. If you guild joins us, you will all be welcome to use it at anytime. The leader will obtain moderator privileges to help their members, and the guild itself will be given their own private room.
Fully functional and active website and forums.
We feel that in order to have a successful alliance, we need to have a place for preparation and coordination. We have a very active website and forum for just this purpose. Note: Please realize that only members of our alliance may view our hidden and private guild forums, but our website is open to anyone interested in checking us out.
Here are some of the qualities you can find in our alliance members. We are searching for people who are like-minded.
• We show our allegiance to the Kurzicks.
• Sociable. We don’t (usually) have friendly conversations in the midst of heated battle but we are all present in chat and not just on the guild roster.
• Flexible. We’re enthusiastic about Guild Wars here and while members will inevitably have differences of opinion about builds, how to tackle a tough area, etc our members lobby for their opinions respectfully and keep a good attitude if they don’t prevail.
• Motivated. While we do hang out in the guild hall sorting through our loot, tweaking builds and sewing new insignias on our armor it’s all preparation for getting out on our next adventure. We are a self-motivated group and don’t loiter.
• Helpful. We enjoy helping each other and look forward to helping you whether your goals be large or small.
For more information you can check out our website and wiki.
If you are interested in joining our alliance please contact Joraala Gable, Alethia Rylan, or Zahrah Rosa in game. You can also PM me here on the forums.
Last edited by Joraala; Apr 15, 2012 at 09:29 PM // 21:29..